What is Shuva Israel's vision and mission?
"And He shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth" (Isaiah 11:12)
Starting 2,000 years ago, a large divide developed between Christianity and Judaism. Today, you and I have the opportunity to make amends and bring Jew and Christian together under the umbrella of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. This is an opportunity for a grand reconciliation after two thousand years of brothers straying away from each other.
We are living in a very unique time in history-we are part of God's timing. We can make a difference and partner with the miracles that God is manifesting through the children of Abraham-today in our life time in the State of Israel. We have a unique opportunity to link Bible believing Christians and an Israeli Jewish organization for the purpose of fulfilling over 1,000 scriptures that relate to the prophetic ingathering of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel.
Shuva Israel Director, Eliezer Braun, who moved to Israel in 1983 and lives in the Hills of Samaria (Ezekiel 36) with his family, travels worldwide to establish relationships with Evangelical Christians. Today there is a growing awareness in Israel that her best and perhaps only true friend in the world is the Evangelical Christian. Eliezer travels and speaks in Churches in the USA, Canada, Norway, Denmark, Finland, The Netherlands, Hong Kong and Singapore.
When home in Israel, Eliezer speaks frequently with Christian tour groups. He bridges the gap of 2,000 years of history that separated the Church and Israel. He brings the unique perspective of a Jew who lives in the Biblical areas that the world is trying to force Israel to relinquish to her enemies-in direct contradiction to the Word of God. Eliezer uses Scripture as the basis to build the relationship between Christian and Jew and to show that the miracle of Modern Israel is at the very center of what God is doing in the world today. Israel is the very Heart of God.
Eliezer heads the only Israeli organization that has the sole purpose of strengthening the communities located in the hills of Biblical Samaria (Ezekiel 36). Since helping found Shuva Israel, Christian support has provided the assistance that has enabled Shuva Israel to provide for the daily needs of some 2,600 new immigrants to the Biblical Hills of Samaria (Ezekiel 36) as well as to provide for numerous other humanitarian needs that improve the quality of life in many of the communities in Samaria.
Shuva Israel is one of a handful of Israeli/Jewish organizations that reaches out to Evangelical Christians to say-"Come let us join hands, together, Jews and Christians for the purpose of fulfilling Biblical prophecy."
Eliezer trusts that if God helps touch the hearts of those that he speaks with, there will be an outpouring of prayer, political and physical support. He trusts God to provide for all travel expenses and simply asks that the Churches he speaks in enthusiastically take up a free will offering in support of the Biblical mission of Shuva Israel.
Eliezer speaks mainly on the topics listed below. Churches should feel free to choose one or more of the following topics according to what they feel will touch the heart of their congregation.
Each presentation takes between 30-45 minutes after which a free will offering is taken.
1) Why Israel and the Jewish people are at the very center of Biblical Prophecy and why Bible believing Christians should care about the Jewish people and the destiny of the State of Israel?
2) An analysis of the current political situation in Israel and how we can pray for the welfare of the State of Israel
3) Aliyah-The historic return of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and how it relates to the fulfillment of over 1,000 versus in the Old and New Testaments.
4) The history of Jewish/Christian relations and how the modern State of Israel is changing the nature of Jewish/Christian relations
5) The Biblical concept of charity.
6) The Jewish yearly calendar-observances and how it fosters moral and ethical standards within the religiously observant Jewish family
7) Power point presentation of Eliezer's trip to WW2 concentration camps in Poland. How do we relate to the evil perpetrated by the Nazi attempted Genocide against the Jewish people? How do we relate to the question of "where was God's" during the Holocaust? What is the connection between the Holocaust, Jewish suffering/persecution and Ezekiel 37?
Eliezer Braun-Director Interfaith Bureau
Shuva Israel-The Return Israel Fund Inc.
All Donations Tax Deductable in the USA